Dutch Butterfly Conservation (De Vlinderstichting) will host its 5th international symposium on Future of Butterflies in Europe – and this includes moths, of course. We invite you to join us in Wageningen, the Netherlands, 2-4 April 2020.
We are proud to announce the contribution of the following keynote speakers:
- Thomas Fartmann (Osnabrück University) – Butterfly conservation in times of global change
- Thomas Merckx (UC Louvain/University of Oulu) – Urban ecology of Lepidoptera
- Vlad Dinca (University of Oulu) – Butterfly conservation genetics
- David Roy (CEH) – Monitoring butterflies across Europe
- Camille Turlure (UC Louvain) – Future of butterflies in oligotrophic environments
- Jacqueline Loos (Leuphana University Lüneburg) – Butterfly conservation from a social-ecological system perspective
The Call for Abstracts is open!
Please forward this announcement to your colleagues.
We look forward to meeting you at our conference!
The organising committee,
Chris Van Swaay