Dutch Butterfly Conservation (De Vlinderstichting) will host its 5th international symposium on Future of Butterflies in Europe – and this includes moths, of course. We invite you to join us in Wageningen, the Netherlands, 2-4 April 2020.
We are proud to announce the contribution of the following keynote speakers:
- Thomas Fartmann (Osnabrück University) – Butterfly conservation in times of global change
- Thomas Merckx (UC Louvain/University of Oulu) – Urban ecology of Lepidoptera
- Vlad Dinca (University of Oulu) – Butterfly conservation genetics
- David Roy (CEH) – Monitoring butterflies across Europe
- Camille Turlure (UC Louvain) – Future of butterflies in oligotrophic environments
We now invite proposals for Symposium Sessions
Please send us your suggestion for a session theme with potential speakers.
The Call for Abstracts will open in September 2019
You can visit this website for more information.
Please forward this announcement to your colleagues.
We look forward to meeting you at our conference!
The organising committee,
Chris Van Swaay