Dutch Butterfly Conservation (De Vlinderstichting) will host its 5th international symposium on Future of Butterflies in Europe – and this includes moths, of course. We invite you to join us in Wageningen, the Netherlands, 2-4 April 2020.
We are proud to announce the contribution of the following keynote speakers:
- Thomas Fartmann (Osnabrück University) – Butterfly conservation in times of global change
- Thomas Merckx (UC Louvain/University of Oulu) – Urban ecology of Lepidoptera
- Vlad Dinca (University of Oulu) – Butterfly conservation genetics
- David Roy (CEH) – Monitoring butterflies across Europe
- Jacqueline Loos (Leuphana University Lüneburg) – Butterfly conservation from a social-ecological system perspective
- Joost Vogels (Bargerveen Foundation/Radboud University) – Nitrogen deposition and butterflies: what do we know, what can we expect
Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts is still open for poster presentations. The prelimiary programme of oral presentations is now available here!
Please forward this announcement to your colleagues.
We look forward to meeting you at our conference!
The organising committee,
Chris Van Swaay