We encourage contributors to submit a paper or short communication to the Special Conference Edition of the Journal of Insect Conservation after the conference!
English is the official language of the symposium.
- First line: title in bold lower case
- Second line: name(s) of the author(s) in upper case. Underline the name of the author presenting the work
- Third line: full address of the institution(s) where the work was carried out
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words long. Please include a reference if the work has been published or accepted for publication
- Indicate if your contribution is intended as an oral presentation or a poster
- Choose a maximum of 3 of the following keywords to characterize the subject of your abstract: behaviour, biodiversity, climate change, conservation, dispersal, distribution, ecology, foraging and food quality, genetics, habitat quality, landscape, management, monitoring, nitrogen, phenology, policy, population dynamics, science for people, species interactions
- Please submit your abstract together with your registration at the registration page.
Posters should be in A0 format with portrait orientation. Material for poster exhibition will be available at the conference site.